To schedule an outing with a local LGF Chapter near you, see the LGF Chapters link in the menu and click on the chapter nearest you. Visit their scheduling page or their contact page to reach them.
Contact the LGF home office for more information
The Home Office Coordinator will:
- Discuss your needs as they apply to your community
- Follow up phone conversation with helpful new chapter information and CD’s from past media coverage. This will be sent by mail and/or E-mail
- Follow up with phone call approximately (7) days after information is mailed
- Discuss information and assist with setting up of a meeting date, time and place
- Assist with media coverage of meeting and send out posters to place around community. Radio and newspapers will also be contacted with meeting information
- Attend meeting, answer any questions from the public and assist in the starting of a new board
- Discuss insurance information and how Let’s Go Fishing can help in many other ways to make their chapter successful.
- Discuss the funds needed to operate chapter included and not limited to the pontoon and other supplies
- Order the pontoon, take delivery for the chapter and arrange to have sponsors logo’s placed on the pontoon
- Arrange delivery of the pontoon and supplies to the chapter.
- LGF will continue to support the new chapter with continuous contact and suggestions for development.
Let’s Go Fishing focuses on serving older adults, veterans and the disabled. Our services are also available to youth and other community groups on an as available basis.
Opportunities to assist LGF come in many flavors! Please review our pages on donations and volunteering. If you have another idea about a way to help the organization, reach out to our home office at:
Requirements vary, please visit the Minnesota state DNR site for information
All services provided by LGF are free to participants. Donations are appreciated.
If participants are going to fish, there may be a cost for fishing licenses, please check with your local licensing agency.
LGF apparel is available at the Home Office. You can call or stop by to see what is available.
FAQ didn’t solve your problem?
Here are several ways to contact us
Visit the LGF Chapters link in our main menu to see a list of current chapters. Click on the chapter name for more information on how to reach them.