Roger Lane is a fundraising veteran with over 25 years of fundraising experience serving both church and para church organizations. He strives to do his best to help people and organizations reach their greatest potential. Roger brings a variety of life experience into his coaching, mentoring, and consulting. The following are a few of those experiences.
• Agriculture – Farmer from Western Nebraska
• Sales with Farm Bureau Insurance Company of Nebraska
• Executive Pastor
• Vice President of Development of North Central University in Minneapolis, MN: 12 years of experience raising
• funds for the operational fund and managing the University’s first organized capital campaign.
• Consultant and Vice President of MasterPlan Stewardship Consulting, a division of AG Financial Solutions – 14 years.
• Staff Coach - Cedar Valley Church in Bloomington, MN – Jerry Strandquist, Lead Pastor – 4 years
Roger and his wife Ann live in Apple Valley, MN. They have two married daughters and 8 grandchildren.